Friday, December 12, 2008

Why tha hell did I start a blog?

So it's been a week since I last wrote anything in here...why tha f**k did I start a blog? I'm a parent, I don't have time for this crap! Now I feel obligated to post stuff on a weekly basis...



I'm starting to get tired and am looking forward to some time off over the holidays. It isn't easy coming into work every damn day when you'd rather be doing other things...i swear, if I was 6'6" and given the natural abilities and basketball skills of Michael Jordan, then I'd be...well, Michael Jordan...get what I'm saying???



Anyway, I'm not even going to get started on what I'd rather be doing than my day job so check out some of my past mixes: uptownmixes.mypodcast.com It's been a while since i've done a mix so I think one is due by the end of the year. Eventually, I'll get a set on there from Logan...maybe a back 2 back set or something. But based on how quickly he's picked up the art of DJing, he might not even need me....

2 comments:

Yummy Mommy Mia said...

What? No posts ranting about the Raptors yet?!?!?

GarbageJ said...

WUSSUP WIT DAT!?