Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Biters SUCK! So here's a vid I found by Peven Everett. If you don't know who Peven Everett is, then I suggest you do your homework, look him up and listen to some of this mans tunes. In this vid he exposes Pharrell for what he truly is: a BITER!



I have always been an avid supporter of Underground music & culture...I can go on for days about pop/mainstream/corporate garbage you hear on the radio and see on television. While some choose to place people like Pharrell and Kanye on a pedestal calling them musical geniuses...I'd rather look at them as idiots who can't make up their minds. When you start trying to sing when you can't and use studio equipment to electronically alter your voice like Cher, I can't help but call you an idiot.

Now if you excuse me, I need to figure out how I can make my voice sound robotic so I can make the next hit...

No comments: