Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Been a while since I’ve posted on this thing…like I said before, I have no idea why I started a blog as there is never enough time in the day. Anyway, I guess I’ll start with the most recent things that have happened.

The other day my son had the runs. Day Care wouldn't take him fearing that he would spread the love to other kids...so instead I reluctantly stayed home. Was a very tough choice for me: "Hmmmmm, leave my boy @ Day Care and go to work or don't go to work and hang out with my son despite having the runs?" Yes, very tough choice! We had fun...hung out, watched ball, some TV & DVD's, played video games, ran around like idiots, even went for a drive! He's a really good kid. My wife and I are really fortunate he's in our life...I had a bit of an episode watching him play. It amazes me how fast he's growing, feels like yesterday that I just taught him how to stand while hanging on to things. Now he's cruising around, tryin' to dribble basketballs and talking baby jibberish. I don't know how any parent could abandon or not care about their kids...they truly are a blessing. I am convinced that my son is the best baby ever...and I am absolutely not biased...not at all LOL.

Raptors still suck…it is times like these I am grateful that I became a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers LONG before the Raptors came along....Lakers EST. 1980 so don't go calling me a bandwagon jumper. My history of following the Lakers dates back to when I was 5 years old...you best believe that!!!

I’m going to Las Vegas baby! Departing April 30th coming back early, early May 5th. Looking forward to seeing a lot of my relatives, playing Troon style golf courses and catching a fight that’s happening on May 2nd…some guy named Manny Pacquiao or something like that is fighting  I heard he’s pretty good. Hopefully I’ll get some tickets.

Speaking of which, I’m definitely glad Pacquiao & Hatton camps have finally decided on a purse split. If you don’t know what or who I’m referring to, just do a google search on Manny Pacquiao…in any case, it’s hard to believe that Ricky Hatton and his camp think they deserve an even split with the worlds best Pound for Pound Boxer. The negotiations on the purse split were so tiring..especially since the main reason why I chose to go to LV is to catch this fight. It was on, off, on again, off again..all over 2% of the purse split. Mind you 2% came up to about $1.2 million USD, but in the grand scheme of things, that's pennies compared to what they'll rake in for this fight.

Anyway...don't know what else to say. I'd rather surf the internet @ work than blog right now...

No comments: