Monday, May 25, 2009

It's been a long time...

Since I last blogged...I think the last time I did, I was in LV.

Not much has happened since I came back from LV...just the ball league I run: www.leaguelineup.com/mbl and I've heard something about the NBA playoffs happening, not sure what that's about LOL.

So I know in a previous post I said I would write another Pinoy Pride article...well, that article never happened LOL. I just haven't found any time to sit there and write or blog for that matter. I'm actually starting get more on twitter. However, the only time I "tweet" is when I'm bored...which happens to be almost the whole day I'm @ work LOL. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy what I do...sort of...but when you're more interested in being with your Family, Music, Ball and Golf you kinda start to hate working for a living!

So I really don't know what else to say for now...I'm leaving work in about 1/2 hour...bored, just wanna get outta here already.

No comments: