Friday, May 1, 2009

Vegas Baby!

So I'm in LV...my flight landed Thursday night @ 11:15pm. By the time I was out of the airport and on my way to my aunts, it was 1:00am. My aunt cooked some seafood pasta for me & garlic bread...it's good to be a member of this family LOL. Fortunately my gout didn't act up. Around 2am I hit the strip with my boy DJ Xist who came to LV from L.A. to meet up with me (that's fam right there!). We walked around the mirage, Caesar's Palace..I snapped some pictures but I did more people watching. My wife would have had a good laugh..there were nuff drunk people roaming the strip. I didn't crash until 6am and am going on 5 hours sleep right now...I knew this would happen LOL.

Today I just bought some new ball kicks...the Melo 4's. Yah, yah, they're old but I've heard that they're a good shoe. And besides, Logan has a pair so we match now! It was a toss up between Melo 4's and the Zoom Kobe II ST in Olympic colours. Although I LOVE my Zoom Kobe II ST's (I have them in black & purple) and am so happy with them, I wanted to try another shoe out....the selling point on the Melo's was that they came with free Jordan ankle braces :)

Tonight I'm meeting up with some fam for dinner then probably just gonna cruise the strip. I have the option of clubbing as my boy Xist has mad links but I'm not feeling the dress code and expensive drinks...besides, only parties I honestly care about are Jungle/Drum & Bass parties. Tomorrow night it's the fight and my set...should be fun!

I'll upload pics later on...right now, I need to go enjoy the Las Vegas night! Really wish the wife & son were here...

1 comment:

Yummy Mommy Mia said...

It's great to hear that you are having a good time! We can't wait to see the pictures!