Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Around the outside, around the outside....

My b-day is coming up next week...man I feel F**KING old. I know, I know.."dude, you ARE old", kiss my a$$ people hahahahahaaha. Anyway, in honour of my OG Pimp Hustla status I'm posting some old skool things that I don't expect many people in their 20's to know.


"All that skratchin' is makin' me itch"



"That you & I are lovers, that you & I are lovers, that you & I been gettin'it on!"


"GRANDIZER GOOOOOOOOO...."



"WORLD B. FREE..."


"JACK THE GROOVE, JACK THE GROOVE...JACK, JACK, JACK, JACK THE GROOVE"


"This beat makes me wanna Jack..."


History Lesson for the day done :)

Sincerely,
OG PIMP DADDY GANGSTA AKA Junglist Daddy aka OLD, period LOL

It's all good...my legacy is represented and the future is bright:

No comments: