Friday, June 26, 2009

In case you didn't hear..

Michael Jackson is dead...it's a sad day in music & entertainment. Arguably the Greatest musician and performer..no, it's not even arguable. HE IS THE GREATEST MUSICIAN & PERFORMER OF ALL TIME. Sure, towards the end of his career things might have gotten rough and the media really destroyed him but his contribution to the entertainment industry cannot be denied. Musically he was excellence personified and set the standard to which all elements of Pop culture are measured. So this post of my blog is dedicated to my favourite musician, performer, dancer & entertainer...the Greatest: Michael Jackson R.I.P my man, thank you for touching my soul and makin' me dance.

Michael Jackson the Humanitarian




Michael Jackson the Performer




Michael Jackson the Endorser




Michael Jackson the Innovator

couldn't find a full "licensed" version of Thriller...this video set the standard for Music Video's as we know them today




Michael Jackson the Sensitive Guy



You're music & legacy will live forever...

No comments: