Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blah, blah, blah...

So…a lot has happened since I last blogged which was about a month ago: Raptors still suck, my son is walking, my wife is taking off for Vietnam this week for my brother in-laws wedding, I started a basketball league, my son is sick, work sucks and I have a twitter account: www.twitter.com/djdotcom even I still don't really see the point in twitter. I think for the most part, it's for people to rub their own egos and think that people actually care about what they're doing @ any given time. It's only really good for celebrities because really, who cares what everyone else is doing unless they're famous?

There really isn’t much for me to say, well I lie…I can say a lot but for starters, I’m @ work and don’t want to risk getting busted LOL. Secondly, with today’s society and with the amount of people who can access this blog, I’m hesitant to disclose some personal information. I just don’t want anyone knowing more than they need to know about me, my family and/or my life….

So yah, my son is walking...I'm still convinced he's the best son in the world (yes, even better than me!). I'm anxious to get him to start playing with a basketball & golf clubs LOL. I think it would be fun to have another "guy" who'll be into those things as much as I am...the main thing for me is how I can keep it fun for him. That's the most important thing to me because I'm not about to force him into anything. Ideally, I'd like for him to choose what he likes...Golf or Basketball? LOL

He's really starting to turn into his own person in that he knows what he likes & dislikes. If he ain't feelin' what you're giving or doing with him, he'll let you know...the frustrating thing, is that after he gets his way he grins & smiles like "yah muthaf**ka I got you!"

So yah, I don't want to talk about the Raptors because I'll get pissed off...I'm going to miss my wife while she's away, I really don't know what I'd do without her but I guess we'll find out in the next week!

No comments: