Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not as bad as I expected...

So my first day without the wife went ok. It's still a little lonely in the house but that's why I have basketball on the television.

After I picked up Logan from Day Care, we went for a little ride. We were laughing a lot in the car, like we always do when it's just me and him :) We don't even do or say anything...I just start laughing and giggling and he more or less does the same. He's my buddy, what can I say. I fed him then while he watched Yo Gabba Gabba


I got his stuff ready for bathtime then bedtime. He really likes Yo Gabba Gabba and I think he like Biz Markie's "Beat of the Day". I think he gets his love of music from me...


His rash is still bothering him, but I'm putting the ointment on so hopefully it will go away. Nothing changed with his bed time routine. He went to sleep pretty easily around 7:30pm. Even though everything went ok today, it was still a little tiring. It's amazing how exhausting a 13 month old can be...but I like it :)

To reward myself I've decided to sit on the couch and watch ALL the March Madness games I PVR'd while I wasted my time @ work.

Speaking of work, I got a written warning today...and it's for the stupidest thing: for taking my lunch @ 1:15 - 1:45 instead of 1:00 - 1:30 How f**king petty...whatever, my boss knows it's stupid and I know it's stupid. There are other people who take their lunches from 1:30pm - 2;00pm and even though this is also against "policy", I doubt they'll get spoken to let alone a written warning. Whatever...

No comments: